Through a press release, the production of the animated adaptation of the manga was confirmed “Tasuuketsu“, in it they only communicate that the production will premiere at some point in 2024. In addition, the members of the voice team and the production team were revealed.
Japanese voice cast
- Yuuto Uemura as Saneatsu Narita.
- Anna Nagase as Saaya Fujishiro.
- Kazuki Ura as Ryuuta Ichinose.
- Kouki Ohsuzu as Kazuhiko Satou.
- Shiori Mikami as Omi Jin.
- Yuki Nakashima as Eren Kunashiri.
- Daisuke Ono as Toujuurou Yagihashi.
- Jun Kasama as Ryouei Sudou.
- Shuuta Morishima as Soutarou Shinozaki.
- Tatsuo Satou is in charge of directing anime at the studios Satellite with the assistance of Tooru Hamasakiand is also in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Nami Hayashi He is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- RON He is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Taiga Miyakawa is the author of Tasuuketsu and the first publication of the work took place in March 2013 and ended in 2014. The manga has a second part titled “Tasuuketsu: FINAL KEQ“and a third titled “Tasuuketsu: Judgment Assizes“.
You might also be interested in: The Boy and the Heron, Through the Spider-Verse, among others nominated for the Oscar for best animated film.
Synopsis of Tasuuketsu
The manga’s story follows a group of five people in a world where people have suddenly disappeared. A mysterious self-proclaimed “Emperor” gathers five people through anonymous messages and makes them participate in a game.
Participants answer the question “Do you want to live or die?” The game has only one rule: “The majority dies.”
Fountain: Anime News Network.