Crunchyroll has announced that they will stream Remake Our Life! anime English dub on their platform starting Aug 3, 2022.
Cast and staff for the English dub were also revealed.
Remake Our Life! English dub cast are:
- Jerry Jewell (Kyo in Fruits Basket): Kyoya Hashiba
- Lindsay Seidel (Desumi in Love After World Domination): Aki Shino
- Macy Anne Johnson (Shikimori in Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie): Nanako Kogure
- Marisa Duran (Kyoko in Horimiya): Eiko Kawasegawa
- Kamen Casey (Thunder in Sing a Bit of Harmony): Tsurayuki Rokuonji
- Emily Fajardo (Bojji in Ranking of Kings): Miyoko Hashiba
- Jordan Dash Cruz (Leon in Trapped in a Dating Sim): Genkiro Hikawa
- Caitlin Glass (Shiho in Tomodachi Game): Misaki Kano
Dusty Feeney, Jennifer Alyx, Kelsey Maher, Marianne Bray, Rachel Glass, Lexi Nieto, Dylan Mobley, Tristan Bonner, Jason Crawford Jordan, Brandon Solis, Van Barr Jr., Paul Cline, Nicholas Markgraf, Alex Hom, Anthony DiMascio, and Bruce Carey are some of the additional voices.
Staff involved in Remake Our Life! English dub are:
ADR Director: Natalie Rose
Lead ADR Engineer: Travis George
ADR Mix Engineer: Matt Grounds
ADR Script Writer: Katelyn Barr, Clayton Browning
ADR Script Supervisor: Katelyn Barr
ADR Prep: Brandon Peters
Remake Our Life! is a Japanese light novel series written by Nachi Kio and illustrated by Eretto. Media Factory have published ten volumes and three spin-off volumes since March 2017 under their MF Bunko J imprint.
A manga adaptation with art by Bonjin Hirameki has been serialized via Kodansha’s Niconico-based Suiyōbi no Sirius manga service since November 2018. It has been collected in seven tankōbon volumes.
An anime television series adaptation by Feel aired from July to September 2021.
Remake Our Life! plot is described as:
Hashiba Kyouya is an aspiring game developer but things did not go well for him. His company went bankrupt, he lost his job and is left with the sole option of returning to his hometown. Looking at other successful creators of his age, he finds himself regretting his life decisions as he lay distressed on his bed. As Kyouya wakes up, he discovers that he has traveled ten years back to the time before he entered college. Will he use this opportunity to make things right?