Now also in Spanish! Today the platform streaming crunchyroll has shared the trailer of the movie That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond (Gekijōban Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken: Guren no Kizuna-hen)which will have its exclusive premiere in Mexican theaters next Thursday January 26.
Also, the uncle crunchy has revealed which dubbing actors will be part of the cast that will be in charge of giving life to the characters of said film, which are:
- Hiiro – Pablo Mejia Rivera
- Rimuru – Monserrat Mendoza González
- Towa – Evelyn Wendolyne Málvarez Martínez
- Benimaru – Edsael Arturo Cataño Espinoza
- Veldora- Hector Emmanuel Gómez Gil
- Black (Diablo) – Arturo Castañeda Mendoza
- Shion – Marisol Romero
- Durá Souei – César Francisco Garduza García
- Ranga – David Manuel Ramos Chavez
- Shuna – Alondra Patricia Hidalgo Quintero
- Hakuro – Jose Luis Orozco Flores
- Gobta- Roberto Gutiérrez
Finally, it should be remembered that said film has a total duration of 110 minutes and that it was released in Japan last November 25, 2022.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond:
A longstanding conspiracy swirls over a mysterious power wielded by the Queen in Raja, a small country west of Tempest. When a bada (Slime) turned Demon Lord named Rimuru Tempest crosses paths with Hiiro, a survivor of the Ogre race, an incredible adventure filled with new characters begins. The power of brotherly bonds will be put to the test!