Hit anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is set to continue airing from April 2023 with its highly anticipated Swordsmith Village arc!
Before that, however, the first episode will be screened in theaters alongside the Entertainment District arc’s 10th and 11th episodes as part of a “world tour” that will begin on February 3, 2023. The screenings will be held in over 80 countries.
Live viewings and appearances from cast and staff members have been confirmed as below:
– February 18, Los Angeles: Natsuki Hanae (Tanjiro), Aimer (singer of opening theme song “Zankyo Sanka”), Yuma Takahashi (producer)
– February 25, Paris: Yuma Takahashi
– February 26, Berlin: Yuma Takahashi
– March 4, Mexico City: Natsuki Hanae
– March 11, Seoul: Akari Kito (Nezuko), Yuma Takahashi
– March 19, Taipei: Natsuki Hanae, Kengo Kawanishi (Muichiro Tokito), Kana Hanazawa (Mitsuri Kanroji), Yuma Takahashi
Created by Koyoharu Gotouge, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba follows kindhearted charcoal seller Tanjiro, whose life changes forever when his family is attacked by demons. In order to return his sister, who is now a demon, to her former state and avenge his family, Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey.
The new arc was announced after Season 2’s final episode aired on February 13. Although details on the airdate are yet to come, visuals of Mist Hashira Muichiro Tokito and Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji have been released.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba’s Swordsmith Village arc will air from April 2023.
©Koyoharu Gotouge / Shueisha, Aniplex, ufotable
Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!