Through a press release, square enix gave more details about his characters for the next release Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince (Dragon Quest Monsters 3), the third main game in the series Dragon Quest Monsters. The game will be released next December 1st for nintendo switch.
The statement describes the characters as follows:
- Randolfo the Tyrant, the uncompromising ruler of all Nadiria: Psaro’s imposing father, his archenemy, and the master of Monsterkind. He has ruled the chaos of Nadiria for many years with an iron fist.
- Dolph the Destroyer, Nadiria’s cruelest general– The eldest son of Randolfo the Tyrant, rumored to be the most powerful fighter in all of Nadiria. Possessed of incomparable strength, he is widely believed to be his father’s chosen successor to the throne of Nadir.
- The Zenith Dragon, the all-seeing Dragon God: The Dragon God who knowingly watches over the affairs of the world from Zenithia, a castle in the clouds.
- Healie, a boy in search of an old friend: A naive young man who travels the world in search of a long-lost companion. Although he didn’t always see himself like this…
- Ludo, an elusive and enigmatic young man: A mysterious young man with a penchant for peculiar poetry. He has a habit of appearing in unexpected places and seems to know Psaro very well…
- Percival, captain of the army dedicated to his king– An army captain who is fiercely loyal to his liege lord and will carry out even the most barbaric orders without a second thought.
- General Chayne, trusted guardian of the Diabolical Hall: Guardian of the fortress known as Diabolical Hall. This hardened warrior seeks to use his immense power to prevent Psaro from achieving his ambition.
- Miriam, Psaro’s sick mother: Psaro’s human mother. She lives in the human world and has contracted a mysterious illness.
- DQIV’s Chosen Heroes: In DQIV, the chosen heroes set out to stop Psaro and put an end to his cruel ambitions to save the world. It would seem that their actions will also influence this story and judging by their grim expressions, the threat they face is surely terrible…
Dragon Quest Monsters made its video game debut in Japan in 1998 and in English in 2000 with the title Dragon Warrior Monsters. The next two games in the franchise include Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland SPwhich was released for smartphones in 2018, and Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland Retrowhich debuted for Switch and smartphones in 2019.
You might also be interested in: Jujutsu Kaisen: Gojo’s Altar in the Santiago de Chile Metro.
Dragon Quest Monsters Synopsis
Psaro is cursed and cannot harm anything with monster blood. He must now become a Monster Wrangler to create an army for battle.
The search for high-ranking monsters takes Psaro through the ever-changing seasons of Nadiria and its unique environments, with rivers of bubbling lava, mysterious ancient ruins, and towering cake towers.
Along the way, Psaro meets the kind-hearted elf, Rose, who joins his adventure to search for increasingly stronger monsters.
Fountain: Anime News Network.