Fans of Komi-san have a golden opportunity to let their fetishes loose as the official website of Komi Cant Communicate anime revealed a project which would let them win the black stockings worn by the character.
The official website has announced a special project to promote the release of the anime Blu-ray box set. The project, titled “Cooperate Together! Let’s Get Gorgeous Bonuses Blu-ray BOX Project,” hands out bonuses to the fans based on the number of pre-orders made for the box set.
300 pre-orders are necessary for the Blu-ray box to release. The bonuses just keep increasing from there. And, if the number of pre-orders reaches 2,000, fans are set to receive the black stockings similar to the one Shoko Komi flaunts in the series.
That’s not all, the other bonuses include a illustration-set of Komi and a replica of her written communication notebook.
Fans also have the chance to attend a special online event hosted by the voice actors Aoi Koga (Shoko Komi), Gakuto Kajiwara (Hitohito Tadano), and Rie Murakawa (Najimi Osana) if the number of pre-orders hit 3000. A complete list of pre-orders and their bonuses are given below.
- STEP 1 (300 pre-orders): The Blu-Ray box for the anime will be released
- STEP 2 (500 pre-orders): A special outer box and additional commentaries by voice actors
- STEP 3 (1,000 pre-orders): Added English subtitles and original key animation drawing book
- STEP 4 (1,500 pre-orders): A replica of written communication notebook and Komi-san’s illustrations
- STEP 5 (2,000 pre-orders): Komi-san’s favorite black stocking
- STEP 6 (2,500 pre-orders): A book featuring the staff of the production team
- STEP 7 (3,000 pre-orders): A special online event hosted by Aoi Koga (Shoko Komi), Gakuto Kajiwara (Hitohito Tadano), and Rie Murakawa (Najimi Osana)
The three set disc, which will have the 12 episodes of the anime along with other additional goodies, will release in Japan on Dec 25, 2022, and is priced at 28,000 yen.
Komi Can’t Communicate is a manga written and illustrated by Tomohito Oda. It has been serialized in Shogakukan’s Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine since May 2016. The manga’s chapters have been collected in twenty-five tankobon volumes as of April 2022.
An anime adaptation by OLM aired from October to December 2021, with 12 episodes. A second season premiered in April 2022. The anime series is licensed by Netflix for worldwide streaming. The manga has also received a live action adaptation which aired the same year as Season 1 of the anime.
Source: Official website of Komi Can’t Communicate