Spring 2023 Anime of the Season Rankings

Spring 2023 Anime of the Season Rankings

July 9, 2023

The results for the Best Anime of the Spring 2023 anime season are in: over 36 thousand anime fans voted for their favorites in hopes of them winning the prestigious titles.

This time around we had 13 weekly polls. The final poll results accounted for 55% of the weight of the score ranking, with the remaining 45% accounted for by weekly poll results. The 45 percent weight is distributed over a twelve-week period, with the results combined to create the list. This is a weighted ranking, and we chose this method to ensure a more balanced final result.

We’ve taken steps to reduce spam and data duplication to maintain data integrity by logging each user’s IP address and allowing only one vote per option per IP address per poll. Let’s take a look at the top ten:

Top 10 Best Spring 2023 Anime

Oshi no Ko won the hearts of many, but The Dangers in My Heart managed to catch up to it in spite of starting off on the weaker end. Hell’s Paradise, in spite of the clunky animation and some production issues, managed to place third. Here are the full results:

1stOshi no Ko10.76%
2ndThe Dangers in My Heart7.56%
3rdHell’s Paradise6.05%
4thLoving Yamada at Lv9995.22%
5thVINLAND SAGA Season 25.09%
6thDemon Slayer: Swordsmith Village Arc5.08%
7thTengoku Daimakyou4.21%
8thMashle: Magic and Muscles3.94%
9thSkip and Loafer3.40%
10thKamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World3.34%
11thDr Stone: New World2.91%
12thInsomniacs After School2.87%
13thKonosuba: An Explosion on This Wonderful World!2.82%
14thKubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible2.8%
15thTONIKAWA: Over The Moon For You Season 22.36%
16thWhy Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion2.11%
17thDead Mount Death Play2%
18thThe Café Terrace and Its Goddesses1.89%
19thThe Ancient Magus’ Bride Season 21.82%
20thA Galaxy Next Door1.82%
21stMobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Season 21.68%
22ndI got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World too1.5%
23rdThe Legendary Hero Is Dead!1.38%
24thThe Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure1.35%
25thMy Home Hero1.27%
26thMy Clueless First Friend1.27%
27thMy One-Hit Kill Sister1.15%
28thIsekai Smartphone Season 21.08%
29thSummoned to Another World for a Second Time1.04%
30thOtaku Elf1%
31stEdens Zero Season 20.99%
32ndBlue Orchestra0.98%
33rdKuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch0.85%
34thRanking of Kings: The Treasure Chest of Courage0.83%
35thYuri is My Job!0.83%
36thSacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts0.71%
37thGolden Kamuy Season 40.69%
38thBirdie Wing Season 20.59%
39thMahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers0.55%
40thToo Cute Crisis0.55%
41stRokudo’s Bad Girls0.52%
42nd[email protected] Cinderella Girls U1490.35%
43rdKizuna no Allele0.33%
44thThe Marginal Service0.3%
45thSorcerous Stabber Orphen -Doom of Dragon’s Sanctuary-0.17%
Best Spring 2023 Anime

Featured image:
Oshi no Ko; © Akasaka Aka x Mengo Yokoyari / Shueisha / Oshi no Ko Production Committee
The Dangers in My Heart; ©Norio Sakurai / AKITA SHONEN / The Dangers in My Heart Committee

Source link

In this post:
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments