The official website of Trigun Stampede anime announced on Nov 1, 2022, that they will be holding a Trigun Stampede special panel at Anime NYC, the largest anime festival in New York, on Nov 19, 2022.
Episode 1 of the anime will be screened in the special panel. Studio Orange Producers Waki Kiyotaka and Yoshihiro Watanabe, and Toho Producer Katsuhiro Takei will be present in the panel.
Anime NYC will be held from Nov 18-20, 2022.
Additionally, Trigun Stampede will also get a pre-screening in Japan on Dec 3, 2022, at Human Trust Cinema Shibuya. The pre-screening will hold a talk event featuring the cast of the anime.
Trigun Stampede anime will release in Japan in January 2023. A new trailer for the anime was released on Oct 15, 2022.
Cast of the anime includes:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Vash the Stampede
- Junya Ikeda as Millions Knives
- Maaya Sakamoto as Rem Saverem
- Sakura Andou as Meryl Stryfe
- Kenji Matsuda as Roberto De Niro
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Additionally, Tomoyo Kurosawa and Yumiri Hanamori will be voicing the younger version of Vash and Knives respectively.
Orange studio is in charge of animating Trigun Stampede. The key staff announced include:
- Director: Kenji Muto
- Concept Design, Character Concept: Kouji Tajima
- Story draft: Takehiko Okishi
- Composition/screenplay: Tatsuro Inamoto, Shin Okashima, Yoshihisa Ueda
- Character design: Kodai Watanabe, Tetsuro Moronuki, Takahiko Abiru, Akiko Sato, Soji Ninomiya, and Yumihiko Amano
- Chief designer: Nao Ootsu
- CG Chief Director: Eiji Inomoto
- VFX Art Director: Kensuke Yamamoto, Taishi Hayakawa
- Creature Design: Eiji Yamamori
- Special Effects Design: Kiyotaka Oshiyama
- Art Director: Yuji Kaneko
- Music: Tatsuya Kato
Crunchyroll will be simulcasting the anime in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, CIS, the Philippines, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal.
The original Trigun manga ran from 1995 to 1997 and was published by Monthly Shonen Champion. The sequel ran from 1997 to 2007 and was published by Young King OURS. Dark Horse released the English edition of the manga in North America.
An anime adaptation of the manga aired in 1998 and was produced by Madhouse.
Source: Official Website
© 2023 Yasuhiro Nightow, Shonengahosha/”TRIGUN STAMPEDE” Production Committee